You’ve noticed your eyelids seem heavier, puffier, and saggier with each passing year. As you age, it is common to develop conditions like under-eye puffiness, dark circles, crow’s feet, and wrinkles. If you’ve always taken good care of your skin and have avoided the sun as much as you can, you’ll notice your skin looks comparatively better than others in your age group. But, if you wish to look younger or you have to constantly raise your eyebrows to see properly, then it’s time you get an eyelid lift done. Let’s take a look at when it’s the right time to go for eyelid surgery or blepharoplasty.Please visit for more info about blepharoplasty
Important Things You Should Know
You should always consult an expert in the field before you opt for this type of cosmetic surgery. This isn’t a difficult procedure but you should understand all your options before you proceed. A good surgeon will talk to you and explain to you all need to know. They will discuss and clear any doubts and fears, and give you peace of mind. When you approach a good surgeon to do the eyelid surgery, early rejuvenation process may lead to better than expected results instead of emergency corrective measures.
Know Your Options
- It is true that if you wait too long to get the eyelid surgery done, the signs of ageing will become more pronounced and you’ll have a tougher time hiding them. The effects of your transformation will also be quite limited as a result, and you might not be impressed.
- If you opt for a combined procedure rather than the actual surgery, you might find the results to be more significant.
- The more aged your skin becomes, the less collagen it has. This means that the strength of the muscles present in your eyelids will also be less.
- When it comes to healing, the older you get, the slower the capacity for rejuvenation will become. After a major surgical procedure like eyelid surgery, healing might happen late.
- There are a couple methods that are meant to improve the healing capacity of a person. These protocols, however, are not meant for all patients. The best results are obtained from those procedures that still allow you to retain much of your collagen as well as the elasticity of your eyelids.
- If surgery is performed on ageing eyelids that sag or droop, it could lead to other potential problems that affect your eyes, such as vision.
- Thus, it’s best to get an eyelid lift while you’re still somewhat younger. Moreover, you should contemplate getting this surgery only if you really require it. Because it could be just a matter of time before you end up needing a more important surgery.